A Walk to Remember

I rented the DVD while DH had his buddies over. I tried so hard not to let my tears run down because I just didn't want them to make fun of me.... You know how it is :biggrin: It'd be a different story if I watched it with my girlfriends

I love this movie and I own it. It was the precursor to The Notebook (which I also love and own) Mandy Moore is just too damn sickenly sweet....hehe... but I agree. I love this movie.

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this movie. So sweet! It was loosely based on a true story too. (I own it and have watched it with the commentary part...so I learned little useless tid bits about it...lol!) I love the part where they are walking in the crowded hall at school and turn to look at the other...awww...you know then they are falling in love. And you gals are right, the soundtrack is the best! Switchfoot is one of my favorite bands, so that was a nice plus!

I remember seeing it in the theatre and i was balling :crybaby:

My favorite line is when she tells him that she's dying and says "I don't need a reason to be angry with god!"

I just think that's such a bold statement and really moving...but yeah, i agree....:heart: :heart: this movie