A waist bag/pouch likes the one SA wears

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought there would be a new waist bag/pouch (which is similar to what SA carries) available in Oct. does anyone know about it?

2. do u mean florentine?

3. Thanks for your reply. I am looking for a pouch similar to florentine which is discounted. I went to LV and they said the new bag is flavorite and it doesn't look like a waiste bag at all.

4. why not u looking on consignment shop or ebay?brand off on ebay is reputable shop.i'm not sugested u to looked on their website,not friendly for english language

5. I haven't read of any new bags coming out that are similar to what the SA's wear. I may be wrong but I think those are only made for the SA's and are stamped as such. I think I've seen one or two come up on ebay before but I'm not aware of a style like them that you can purchase. Although I am newer to the brand so there could be and I just don't know.

I agree the favorite it not what you are looking for. Good luck with your search!

6. I bought one and its called the florentine. It's a pouch and a thin snap belt. I bought it pre-loved on eBay. I hope you find one! In fact, I've seen a few for sale since I've bought mine about 1 month ago

7. Thank you for the advice. That's a very good ideal. Hopefully I would find a good condition one

8. You are right. In August, SA told me there would be a like bag similar to the one she was carring. Maybe I got the wrong message from her and the SA clarified the only new pouch is favorite. The one SA carries won't be available for sale.

9. Thank you ^_^

10. You're welcome!

11. i just tought maybe marelle that u are looking.are the waist bag using 2straps?

12. No, she's talking about the florentine. That's what the SA's wear.