A/W 2010 bags!

Yay, more black Alexas! The black-on-black leopard sounds stunning, hopefully it will be in a leather that doesn't slouch too much. I was a bit worried the black lambskin Alexa coming in March will be too slouchy, perhaps the fall versions will be in thicker leather. Crossing my fingers..

This sounds like the Alexa is here to stay - at least for a couple of seasons, right? I was thinking about getting an OS in Oak, but the money's a bit tight atm, so I wanted to wait.

This sounds like the Alexa is here to stay - at least for a couple of seasons, right? I was thinking about getting an OS in Oak, but the money's a bit tight atm, so I wanted to wait.

I'm kind of in the same boat, a bit luke warm on Alexa, went for medium mitzys, but if Alexa appears in a hobo next year, I'll go for it. They are expensive bags and I think you'd want to be sure that it ticks all the right boxes for you before you splash out.

I'd hate to buy it now and regret it in a few months after finding I don't like the strap or something along those lines.

Do anyone have pictures of the alexas to come in the autumn? Or news about the colors/leathers?

I am thinking about getting a alexa in oak, dont really know which size yet... Cant decide!

But now im thinking about maybe wait until the fall collection is released to see what other choices there is in color and leather... But i also really want to buy a new bag soon... Will the oak Alexa still be available in the AW collection thus... ?

I think they are bringing out black, plum and grape in the buffalo leather for autumn winter in the alexa. Has anyone seen the grape or plum pictures to see the difference in colour- I'd love to know??

After trawling the internet for more info on the AW10 collection I came a website with photos of the Mulberry press day but I'm not sure if posting links to other sites is allowed????

Going to have to start saving now..... :drool::yahoo:

:nuts: lol

The bags looks really fab! Maybe i shall buy the oak alexa now and then start to save for one in some faboulous color in the autumn.
I hopefully be done with my education by october. What a perfect gift for myself when i get my first payscheck or something.