A/W 2009 album on Facebook

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
Has anyone seen this? There are 5 pages of pics in the album. I'm wondering, though, if that's EVERYTHING for A/W. Does anyone know? - because it seems to be missing a few bags that were in the previous Lookbook. Correct me if I'm mistaken!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
No Trophy Satchel or Ramones or Celines either in those pics --- I'm off to check the Lookbook posted on HH.com

Just checked out the LB on the website and they are all still in there -- maybe they're only posting pics of stuff that you can actually pre-order right now -- I hope so because there were only about 3 bags I was seriously interested in and the Biblio and Trophy Satchel were at the top of that list!

Last edited:

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
^ Ditto. And I was interested in the Clara Hobo, depending on the size. Maybe they only posted pics of the stuff they've photographed for their website so far.

RealMcCoy

Just one more word!
O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
Emerald Coast Florida
I wouldn't worry. I doubt that HH would intentionally cut what would be their top selling three. I think they are going to be the last online because those are the styles they probably ordered deepest in... I hope. Could be those three styles are processing in as a shipment of their own.

skydive nikki

Mar 14, 2009
here
I talked to Nitza the other day and she said they are doing the Trophy satchel and the Biblio:chatty::tup:. She also has seen them and she said they are beautiful!!

minimamak

Jun 1, 2009
Beginning to worry about Biblio and Trophy satchel ... :wondering
I will worry with you, those were going to be my two big HH purchases of the season. I am wondering if if should start looking around at (gasp!), other bags, or what is going on. This is the slowest....release....ever. Torture.