A Vuitton that protects ITSELF!

1. Backpack Umbrella 1.jpg Backpack Umbrella 2.jpg Backpack Umbrella 3.jpg Backpack Umbrella 4.jpg Backpack Umbrella 5.jpg Backpack Umbrella 6.jpg Backpack Umbrella 1996.jpg
  2. LOL!!! :roflmfao: That is hilarious! Can you imagine someone walking down the street with that? I'd die laughing :lol:

3. OMG!!

TFF!!

:roflmfao:

4. Lol

5. I like it.

6. OMG!!!:shocked: :lol: I can't look away!!!

7. I love it. It came out in 1996 to commemorate LV right? I remember seeing it in the magazines at the time. The special editions made at the time were very unique and very fun.

8. I can find it quite useful when I BBQ in the rain!!! And I am being 100% serious right now!!!:yes:

9. I like it! From a distance, the pointy shell looks a bit like an LV sting-ray.

10. It's rather novel, but I would feel sort of weird wearing such a thing.

11. That's pretty cool. I'd rock it.

12. omg, that is hilarious! I can just imagine some lady toting it down the street.

13. i think its cute!

14. Ummmmm..no!

15. hahah you don't need to hold the umbrella when you're wearing the backpack... you're right it is kinda quirky, but kinda cool:graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice