A vintage mini flap refurbished! Wanna see?

This is what it looked like before. I know I took a lot more pictures but I guess I deleted them before I had a chance to upload them to my computer :/

fbdrnk.jpg

8yw2hl.jpg

This is what it looks like now, after refurbishment. I paid $265 for full refurbishment but I did not get back the old hardware and chain, as many of you who have had a full refurbishment have had, and it does not look like they were replaced...It just looks like they redyed it and thats all. Shouldn't I have just been charged for the dye job and not a total refurbishment then?? Hmmm...

Anyways, here are pics:

2r423vc.jpg

16ie4jl.jpg

255kl6e.jpg

atouvb.jpg

6z63wh.jpg

24yzuc8.jpg

Is there any product I can apply to the bag so my clothes dont color transfer onto the back of this bag?

It looks amazing! how long did it take to get the purse refurbished?
Thank you! I am afraid to use it though because I don't want it to get stained like how it was before. The refurbishment did not take that long! This was my first time getting anything refurbished and I was thinking that it was going to take 3 to 4 months,because that is what I have read on here. It only took 6 weeks! But I think that is because Chanel did not send it to the actual Chanel, they used a local company to do it.

Looks great ! Looks brand new !
Thanks! Just wish I could get rid of the wrinkles but as long as the marks are gone, it's all good :smile:

What a huge difference!!!! Now she's good as new. Thanks for sharing the before/after. What an amazing transformation! I have a collection of leather products I use but mostly Meltonian or Cadillac brands. To me they work equally well. There's a huge thread in the main forum about different products tpfers use.