A Vintage Beauty...Instant Reveal!!

Phanatical

O.G.
Mar 7, 2010
It's here, it's finally here!!

I'd been waiting for this piece since I first knew what Vuitton was. I saved and saved, and was finally ready to take the plunge this February...until one day, I was browsing and found my new baby. She's five years older than I am at 28 years old, and has beautiful marks of experience and a lovely patina. I'm still beaming like a proud new mama! I just hope my poor UPS man is okay since I practically tackled him with joy and ran away with the box!

May I introduce to you...my new, vintagge Keepall 50 Bandouliere (authenticated by the WONDERFUL Addy & Lee - thank you a million times!!)

(I'm sorry for such large photos, I'm having a bit of trouble resizing them but I'm too excited to nt post!)

Keepall50002.jpg

A quick modeling shot (for reference I am 5'9" & 118lbs).

Keepall50006.jpg

I'm ready to travel the world!! Or at least, head to Disney World!​

Thanks for such sweet words everyone! I go down the shore a lot (yes, that Jersey Shore, but much further south than Seaside!) and it'll be so much fun to bring it along. I'm getting the tag heat stamped on the 28th!

And of course I'm a huge Disney fan, so the fact that she holds everything I take on a normal trip (I tested it out already!) is a huge point for me. Now no more checking bags! Plus the patina was so key, now I don't have to worry about vachetta stains! I even got Disney Dollar points for her as I used my Disney credit card! :lol:

Congrats!.. It looks great! Im guessing thats a baby pic of you, in your avatar, cuz your mod pic, you have the same expression.. cute!

Yes, that's me! As my mom tells it, I had a bad cold at the time and was cranky, so she decided to dress me up and get all artistic with photos. I even have one dressed in overalls pulling my wagon! But this photo was when I decided I'd had enough and sat down in the dog bed in protest!!

Thanks for such sweet words everyone! I go down the shore a lot (yes, that Jersey Shore, but much further south than Seaside!) and it'll be so much fun to bring it along. I'm getting the tag heat stamped on the 28th!

And of course I'm a huge Disney fan, so the fact that she holds everything I take on a normal trip (I tested it out already!) is a huge point for me. Now no more checking bags! Plus the patina was so key, now I don't have to worry about vachetta stains! I even got Disney Dollar points for her as I used my Disney credit card! :lol:

Yes, that's me! As my mom tells it, I had a bad cold at the time and was cranky, so she decided to dress me up and get all artistic with photos. I even have one dressed in overalls pulling my wagon! But this photo was when I decided I'd had enough and sat down in the dog bed in protest!!

Cute story! That baby picture of you, reminds me of my older sister when she was a baby.. :smile:
Ok I love travelling with less, I actually try to get my husband to share a suitcase with me, and he'd prefer we have two suitcases.. So I have a question, because I too would prefer to just use my Epi Keepall (toledo Blue), when you dont check your bags, do they let you on the plane with cosmetics, like foundation?? I just never want to chance having to dump my cosmetics, before getting on the plane, I would lose my mind! hehe..

Enjoy your Keepall, and have a great time in Disney!