A very Zippy, cutie Birthday for me!!! YAY!!!!

Bornsocialite26

Hitting the H-ighway
Nov 21, 2007
Yesterday was my 26th birthday, so these are some cute stuff my folks gave me... a black epi zippy wallet, a pochette, and sunnies! I did not like the wallet at first because I find it too plain looking(being a monogram fan) but gifts are gifts so you just gotta accept them for what they are:heart:

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 338
:balloon: Happy Birthday :balloon: Oh you will love the wallet, don't worry! I used to think Epi is on a mature side, especially the black, but came to learn is soo elegant and love the understated glam :yes: How nice of your parents to buy LV as B-day present!!

:baloon: Happy Birthday :baloon: Oh you will love the wallet, don't worry! I used to think Epi is on a mature side, especially the black, but came to learn is soo elegant and love the understated glam :yes: How nice of your parents to buy LV as B-day present!!

Thanks^^^ the Galliera pm went weeks ahead, my mom forgot that I already have the mono pochette but its ok now I have two:smile: and dad opted for the epi Zippy because he thinks its elegant and subtle, plus your right it is an understated glam!:yes:

Whoa, what nice parents! I think I'd kneel over from overwhelming love and astonishment if my parents bought me LV!

Can we see pictures of the sunnies individually? The side detail seems very niCe ^_^