A very tiny reveal

Oh, shoegirl1975, your dh is such a sweetie. :hugs: I have to admit my dh does have discerning taste. I may like one LV and he would totally pick something entirely different. He always says 'come on, try it on'. Maybe we all under estimate our DHs/SOs. :flowers:

Fabulous bag! Your dh did an excellent job picking out your gifts!

When my dh bought my 1st LV (Mono Speedy) I was on bedrest in the hospital. He brought it to me and I was so excited! He took it home that night, stuffed it like I instructed him to do to get the wrinkles out, then took a pic of it! Whenever I needed a little pick me up, I'd gaze at my Speedy pic! I didn't get to carry it for 2 months (not quite 6!) So, whenever you're feeling sad, just gaze at your new goodies!

Congrats!

Wow I love your gifts! Congratulations!! You must be so psyched! That wallet and bag are definitely two of my favorites!! If I were a woman I would definitely carry that bag!

I remember when I was recovering from my 2nd spinal surgery, I was in bed and my parents called me to come into their room and their was a LV bag sitting there!!! It had my wallet in it -- it's very special to me for that reason, so I hope you enjoy these pieces and get well soon!!!!