A very tiny reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you all know I am recuperating from a tibial plateau fracture for the next 6-8 months. My dear sweet husband raced out of the house when a truck rumbled up our driveway this evening. It was a FedEx truck! He had the biggest smile on his face holding a box from Louis Vuitton. My eyes welled with tears that he has this surprise for me still for Valentine's Day. After the horrible ordeal I had trying to order my HG which I have given up on already. I won't be able to take pictures of the all the goodies received today. Just thought I share a tiny preview of one of the gifts in the box. :heart:

[​IMG]

2. go go go!!!!!!!

3. wishing you a speedy recovery!

4. Get well soon!

Can't wait to see pics!

5. pinki, you got something!!! yay open up!!

6. How sweet!! Let's see!!:popcorn:

7. can not wait to see it....

8. I'm here! :popcorn:

9. me too!!

10. me 3 !

11. Is that a cles!? I just got mine in black denim (the last one!) and 1000000% love it!!

12. Sorry if this sounds anal. I don't want to touch the vachetta on the ooops! Not spilling the beans on that one yet! ;)

13. come on spit it out!

14. maybe the alma bb...

15. Reveal! Reveal!