A very tiny reveal and a question.

mac01

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
Hi everyone!

I bought the damier 6 Key holder and love it! Everything fits as you can see. My question is whether I should buy another key holder or get a Keys Pouch for my second car. This car has bulky keys with a keyless remote, a separate car key and 3 addtional keys for the house. All of this did fit in the 6 key holder, but it felt kind of bulky and huge . So my question is, would the keys pouch be better as my next purchase? Does anyone have a preference? I really appreciate your help. I love this forum and enjoy all your wonderful reveals.

TIA:smile:

Attachments

• L V Multi Cles 006.JPG
    L V Multi Cles 006.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 97
  • L V Multi Cles 005.JPG
    L V Multi Cles 005.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 62
I don't have this key holder, but congrats! I was thinking of getting the Mono or Vernis version, so your question would be beneficial to me, too!

Congrats again!

go for the vernis cles (key and change holder) for your other set of keys
like this

P2261722.jpg

Oh and I am not sure if you know this. There is a little sleeve in the 6 key holder and it is great to put a credit card and ID in when you are just running a quick errand.

My DH actually uses the 6 key instead of a wallet.

I prefer the key holder to the key pouch.. but that's just me!
I too have bulky car keys and just leave that one hanging out of the holder.. if you know what I mean... works well!

beljwl My SO uses that too!! :biggrin: I put my mini membership cards.. like the one for the video shop or bottle shop... in my 4 key holder! heheh

Thanks so much sophiae:smile:
The vernis cles is so gorgeous. I live in Texas and I'm just afraid what the humidity will do to this in the summer months! Yes, I loved the CC sleeve. I plan to use it when I drop my kids to school in the mornings. Thanks for the reply, beljwl.

Congratulations on your key holder! I'm currently using a key pouch, but I feel that I have too many keys on it... I've got 6. I'm currently looking for an alternate solution!

Congrats on your new key holder, it's gorgeous! I have the vernis cles, but I don't use it for keys, more as a bag charm, cc holder and change holder. I do put my keys on it occasionally if I'm running a quick errand and don't need a purse, because I can slip bills and cc's in it etc. but I don't keep my keys on it all the time. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks so much sophiae:smile:
The vernis cles is so gorgeous. I live in Texas and I'm just afraid what the humidity will do to this in the summer months! Yes, I loved the CC sleeve. I plan to use it when I drop my kids to school in the mornings. Thanks for the reply, beljwl.

I don't think you should fear the vernis, but since you do, have you considered the multicolor large cles? Its the same size, but holds more (because the canvas stretches more than vernis), and you don't have to contend with vernis! I have both, and can get waaay more in my multicolor, than I can in my vernis.

Congrats on your reveal. I always wanted a Vernis key holder, but my keys were too bulky for it. I tried the Vernis cles, but still too bulky, the cles wouldn't close. So I bought a Damier Mini Pochette Accessoires which is great. Now LV has the key pouches, which I recommend. I wanted something that I could put my keys in and give me easy access to my keys in my big bags (like the XL Mahina). Best thing is to go to the boutique and play.