A very special little reveal...

1. Definitely not my first Mulberry purchase, but it is the first time I'm doing a reveal. So please bare with me here! :smile:

I decided I needed to get a little present for myself since I landed a new job. My dream job actually. And there was one item that I didn't have yet and I thought it would be very usefull for my lifestyle (busy working mom with a million things to do in a day). So i headed over to Mulberry.com and found...absolutely nothing. The items they had on the website were so incredibly boring. I really wanted something special. Something with the 'wow factor'. So my friend kindly messaged her SA at the local Mulberry outlet to see if they had anything more special in stock... and they sure did! They agreed to hold the item for me and I picked it up today. I am so excited about this one! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

Tadaa! It's the ostrich postman's lock pocketbook in mulberry pink! Isn't she something? It's really the most beautiful little agenda I have ever seen. It's so me and so what I was looking for. I can't stop looking at it. And since it was an outlet buy, I got it for a great price! :biggrin:

6. What a great piece! The hue is amazing. Congrats!

7. Congratulations on the new job - hope all goes well for you!

Your pocketbook is totally gorgeous and lucky you getting it for a great price. Enjoy

8. Thank you both! And yes, I am both terrified and excited! Haha!

9. Congrats on your new job and what a beautiful piece of mulberry to celebrate it! I still keep a paper agenda too, I love my iPhone but there's just something about writing it down. Enjoy her, she will bring a smile to your face whenever you use her.

10. Congratulations, super find :smile:

11. Gosh! That colour pop will brighten your life even on the dullest days; congratulations on both the new job and the new Mulberry :smile:

12. Thank you so much guys! And the color is amazing! This is actually my third item in this color, love it!

And I had been using my IPhone, but it is always kind of complicated when you're actually making appointments over the phone! Haha! I think this will be so much easier! :smile:

13. Congrats Bromley on your new job and agenda which is absolutely beautiful.

14. Congratulations!! Lovely agenda.

15. That is simply gorgeous Bromley, the colour is so pretty and ostrich too! I'm longing to get something in ostrich in a bright pop of colour. I'd love the steel blue Lily...........if my lottery numbers came up!