A very sparkly reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies! I haven't bought a coach bag in a while and now that PacE happened I decided to get one. I'm not 100% sure I'll keep her due to being afraid of the sequins but I absolutely love her. Also I had a hard decision between this and the croc prlurple Audrey and this decision still haunts me lol. I also thinking on getting a replacement for my teal Sydney which was returned because of how wide this bag was for me :sad: so I'm thinking on getting the kristin leather pleated satchel in teal.
    Well no for the pictures of this stunning bag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats

3. Congrat's Maes! It matches your kitchen, lol.

4. congrats, OP! I think this sequin Audrey is very unique & a head-turner.

GL w/ your bag decisions!

5. Congrats! You sure are brave...I am scared to death of that bag, and I am a sequin freak! LOL!
    I hope you enjoy her!

6. I agree that one is a head turner! I love it! Great photos!

7. Stunningly beautiful but I would be afraid to use her! Wear her well.......

8. Thanks ladies!
    It's a tough decision and I wish I had the money to buy them
    all 3

9. Definitely a stunner! Congrats!

10. OT: If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera did you use to take these pics?

11. Congrats on your purchases...

12. It's a Nikon dslr my bf uses. He knows everytime I buy a bag he's ready to snap pictures for me lol

13. That is great quality...wow! LOL!

14. You won me at sparkly! Love it!

15. Bag twins!!!:ghi5: Your pics are gorgeous!