A very smooth bbag! Pls tell me one good thing if it's a keeper?

smooth, distressed, it's all good to me!

hehe! If I were standing in front of 2 Bals and one was distressed and the other smooth I'd choose the distressed. But if I bought a bag blind online I would keep it unless it had defects. I'm all about instant gratification and "I want it NOW" doesn't even begin to describe it....but at the end of the day it's a Bal and all Bals are amazing!!!! Definitely keep it!

It'll eventually turn slouchy, distressed and smooshy anyway. :nuts:

I usually like wrinkles but have this one very smooth bag - the outremer PT in my avatar and really like it for its smoothness - did not think I would like it but I do - smooth really puddles and is so soft to the touch - I see good things in both types of leathers

Just one more thought from someone who owns a lot of b-bags and had quite a few pass few my doors - the wrinkly, smooshy, distressed and crinkly bags break in much better than smooth. Maybe it's because the leather is more enhanced to start with - but they get better and better with use. jmo

I think for all of us here, the way we love and cherish our handbags as we do, the choice that we make is so personal. We either connect with them or we don't. Smooth and distressed Bals both in my opinion are so completely beautiful and I value each.

If this one makes you swoon, keep her. If not, there is someone out there that will be as pleased as punch to make this handbag his/her own.

I think for all of us here, the way we love and cherish our handbags as we do, the choice that we make is so personal. We either connect with them or we don't. Smooth and distressed Bals both in my opinion are so completely beautiful and I value each.

If this one makes you swoon, keep her. If not, there is someone out there that will be as pleased as punch to make this handbag his/her own.
:goodpost:

I'm not a smooth leather person either, when I spend this much money, I make sure I get what I want & I don't know why but smooth leather is a deal breaker for me big time.

Thanks for all your value opinions... but i'm still can't decided though. Can you pls look at these photo again and share your ideas? Sorry for my delay posting photo....

I understand that by spending this much of money i should get what i want but since it's a Balenciaga, it's kinda hard to let her go.... it's like i have second thought if i should have a different type of leather of bbag in my collection if it's worth it?

I know i'm so insane when it comes to bags especially bbag. :shame:

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0556.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

If you're not totally 100 percent head over heels in love with it (which it doesn't sound like you are) then find one you do love. You're right it's way too much money to spend on something and not adore it!

If you have had the bag for a few days & you still haven't fallen in love with it, then exchange it, esp if every time you look at it & the 'smoothiness' annoys you! In this photo it does look very very smooth!
I personally like Bals on the smoother side (mildly distressed) but I have both...smooth & a few wrinkly ones.....it just adds character & makes each bag extra special. Good luck in finding a bag you just love! :tender:

It's a lovely bag and I personally think the smoothness looks really nice with the rose gold - RGGH is quite 'smart' and classy IMO and I think the smoother bags look 'smart' too (if that all makes sense!) don't keep it if you don't really love it tho!