A very MFF Christmas!

teerash

May 8, 2011
Ohio
I won't make this too long or drawn out since you can see what I asked for in my signature! But I was sooo happy to get almost everything I wanted. My husband even went and bought all this stuff a month or 2 ago because it is not available at my outlet anymore so I would have missed out!

First up, my new perfume set. He got it for $60 I think he said!

Next, my gathered Ashley. I didn't do a whole lot of pics since it has been revealed before and I don't want to bore anyone!

The last one is coming up!

teerash

May 8, 2011
Ohio
Ok, so sorry for the bad photos but I have to use my phone because someone has my camera charger! I tried to take several photos in different lighting. I think the first pic is the most accurate on color. It is a very cool copper. The leather is very thick and pebbled. And I LOVE the different ways to wear the bag. Probably my most favorite feature!

Alexandra in Copper!

cheapskate

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
Congrats on the nice haul and thoughtful husband! Is the gathered Ashley the dark grey color?

teerash

May 8, 2011
Ohio
I'm really wishing I'd gotten one of those!
I think there might still be some on Ebay! Probably over priced though. But I love it and the leather is beautiful! It is surprisingly roomy also. It can't fit everything my Alexandra does obviously, but it fits a large wristlet, cosmetics case, phone, keys, huge sunglasses case, and tube of lotion.

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
NC
Thanks for posting pics, I hadn't seen the MFF Ashley in other posts....love it and looks cute with your outfit

teerash

May 8, 2011
Ohio

cheapskate

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
I think there might still be some on Ebay! Probably over priced though. But I love it and the leather is beautiful! It is surprisingly roomy also. It can't fit everything my Alexandra does obviously, but it fits a large wristlet, cosmetics case, phone, keys, huge sunglasses case, and tube of lotion.
There's one on there for $186.99. Not terrible. But I can't recall what it cost in the outlets.