A Very Juicy Christmas!

kittyKouture

Oct 15, 2010
I decided to buy my 3 nieces a juicy charm and bracelet for christmas to pass the addition along! My oldest neice (15) is getting the silver megaphone becuase she is a cheerleader. My middle niece (13) is getting a mini silver frog prince (the big one is too expensive!) because she loves frogs. The youngest (12) is getting the gold pink cupcake because she loves pink and is girly like me!

So I was wondering....if anyone has ever gotten anyone or is planning on getting their friends or family juicy for christmas? Or what juicy are you wishing for this christams?

I picked up several JC jewelry pieces for gift giving this Christmas. A heart necklace, a couple of silver bracelets, a gold charm bracelet, etc. I often give JC charms & charm bracelets to my oldest granddaughter who loves Juicy Couture anything, and this year I gave the necklaces with the mini charms to the other 3 granddaughters. My daughter thinks the JC charms are too big, she prefers smaller charms, but I buy her other JC jewelry or sometimes JC bags.

I'm contemplating buying my daughter a tracksuit and the Juicy Princess tent- I saw it at a store on sale...I need to decide quickly before it sells out.

I would love to buy her some jewlery, but she will only wear it for a few hours before wanting to take it off, so I will wait until she is older.

I wanted to buy myself a pair of JC snow boots but I think I'll go with Uggs this time around.

I ordered the limited edition skull charm for my boyfriend since he is into the whole skull fad. I wanted to know if it'll be too girly to give my boyfriend a juicy charm.