a very impulsive Chanel boy purchase..

Sep 16, 2009
I went to Las Vegas for a work conference and thought of dropping by the Chanel store since the store in San Francisco has very low stocks of bag colors. I wanted to check out colors for the rectangular mini and see if I can find a good one that I'd like to replace the WOC I sold. But when I saw this bag, it was just breathtaking! The color, the hardware, the size was perfect on me. I slept on it one night but can't get my mind off it so I bought it the next day. But still I feel like it's an impulse buy because I wasn't planning on spending that much on this trip. I really do love it! Please tell me it's worth it and it's a keeper.

Attachments

• IMG_1436.PNG
    IMG_1436.PNG
    934.2 KB · Views: 1,404
  • IMG_1437.PNG
    IMG_1437.PNG
    939.5 KB · Views: 1,433
Last edited:
I went to Las Vegas for a work conference and thought of dropping by the Chanel store since the store in San Francisco has very low stocks of bag colors. I wanted to check out colors for the rectangular mini and see if I can find a good one that I'd like to replace the WOC I sold. But when I saw this bag, it was just breathtaking! The color, the hardware, the size was perfect on me. I slept on it one night but can't get my mind off it so I bought it the next day. But still I feel like it's an impulse buy because I wasn't planning on spending that much on this trip. I really do love it! Please tell me it's worth it and it's a keeper.
Definitely worth keeping! And I see my holy grail in the background...can you please tell me what store in Las Vegas you were in? TIA and please keep this beauty...you will get so much use out of it!!

Reactions: shopholicgirl
Definitely worth keeping! And I see my holy grail in the background...can you please tell me what store in Las Vegas you were in? TIA and please keep this beauty...you will get so much use out of it!!

Thank you! I'm leaning towards keeping it :biggrin:. This was inside the Bellagio Hotel. They definitely have more in stock than other Chanel stores I've been to. Let me know if you want an SA. I can recommend you mine. You can call/text her and she can send you photos and ship you the item.

Reactions: Stacy31
Thank you! I'm leaning towards keeping it :biggrin:. This was inside the Bellagio Hotel. They definitely have more in stock than other Chanel stores I've been to. Let me know if you want an SA. I can recommend you mine. You can call/text her and she can send you photos and ship you the item.
Thanks so much! I lucked out and called the Bellagio before I logged in here~ they only have one in stock, but it is in perfect condition...thank you so much for your reply and post!! I saw the bag in the background that I have been waiting on since March!! :smile: I definitely think your boy is a keeper:smile::smile:

Reactions: shopholicgirl