A Very Happy Easter Reveal!

Jennylee133

May 12, 2013
First Happy Easter to everyone celebrating! And hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday and the sun is shining where you are! :smile:

I bought this bag in early March but due to a loooong winter and fear of using her, she's just finally making her debut today!

I spent a lot of time following some of the tips other vachetta owners posted and I think it's going to help a lot. I did two coats of Cadillac Boot & Shoe Care (a conditioner product), letting it dry good between applications. Then I did a thin layer of Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP, finally finishing off with a couple coats of Apple Gaurde. I feel like the color is pretty close to her untreated state though less pink and maybe a bit darker. I also think I overdid it with the spray on a couple edges but I think they may fade as it dries better. There were also two little spots of weird white that I didn't see until I started treating her but the imperfections are not very noticeable and knowing they are already there kind go takes the stress out of carrying her!

So without further ado...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398004745.336783.jpg

One of the weird spots...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398004852.582648.jpg

Perfect wallet find...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398004888.405809.jpg

And cute shoes to match...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398004937.681097.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Jennylee mine is making her debut today too :smile:. I coated her with 2 sprays of apple guard. I hope she is ready. After spraying I felt a coating or residue that was left on the leather so I just buffed the bag with a soft cloth.

Enjoy and keep us all up to date on how yours is doing, I am loving this wonderful bag.

Thanks everyone!

She came through the day fabulously and it looks like a good forecast for the week so I plan to stay with her for the workweek as well!

coachdon...glad we both picked a good day to break her out! I'm anxious to hear how you're liking yours too and I agree...so glad I went for this one, I can see it being one of my very favorites!