A very classic reveal - and my first!

How long have you had yours? Does she wear well?

Sorry for delay in replying I've been out for the evening. I have had my bag almost a year and it looks like the day I got it. I use it for evening use mainly and I have been careful. I got one tiny scratch but buffed that out easily with the cloth which came in the box.

Sorry for delay in replying I've been out for the evening. I have had my bag almost a year and it looks like the day I got it. I use it for evening use mainly and I have been careful. I got one tiny scratch but buffed that out easily with the cloth which came in the box.

Oh good! Thanks for the Info. I was really reluctant about lambskin, but I since it's not going to be my everyday bag either, I decided to risk it. My personal opinion is that lambskin Looks better on the smaller bags, caviar on the bigger. But that's just me.

Oh good! Thanks for the Info. I was really reluctant about lambskin, but I since it's not going to be my everyday bag either, I decided to risk it. My personal opinion is that lambskin Looks better on the smaller bags, caviar on the bigger. But that's just me.

I totally agree. I have a jumbo in caviar which I use for everyday but love lambskin for the m/l size. The lambskin looks really luxurious and classy. I love my lambskin bag.

Thanks guys, I'm so afraid to take her out! Hopefully I won't hide her in the box for the next 10 years.... There have been posts here with people explaining about how they took their bags out for the first time years after buying them. Maybe we should do a new thread: how to use my chanel despite of being totally scared about possible damage....:wondering