A Very BIG ThankYou to my SA - a reveal!!

Posting a shot of all the stuff I revealed today here...:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::tispy:

attachment.php

Attachments

• All together 2.jpg
    All together 2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 445
LOL, I can see you're clearly a fan of the purples. They go so well with the new HAC! ETA : you got the Haiti elephant too, can't wait to get mine. You're fast building up your collection and rainbow, well done!!

attachment.php

ARE YOU SERIOUS? I would literally kill to get that colour, thats like my DREAM colour for either HAC or Birkin, its so timeless, do you know what was the size for the ebene HAC?
teepotz, it's 32cm! You want to grab it?? It's such a classic colour and she just took a 5sec look and said 'No'.:nogood: I was like 'Are you sure??'

I like the look of the karo with the medor twilly tied around it:heart:...what do you think?:shrugs:

And yes ms piggy, I adore all the purple shades!! So I grouped them together for a shot too!:P

Attachments

• Violet Karo with Medor Twilly.jpg
    Violet Karo with Medor Twilly.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 36
  • All tones of purples.jpg
    All tones of purples.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 42
teepotz, it's 32cm! You want to grab it?? It's such a classic colour and she just took a 5sec look and said 'No'.:nogood: I was like 'Are you sure??'

Would love to, however I am on a serious purse ban now, for the remainder of the year LOL!!! I think 32 would be a tad big on me though, maybe thats why I was offered the 28 instead. Thanks for the reply sweetie :heart: loving all your loots!!! especially the cute elephant charm, and what a sweet DH too :yes:

I love all purples and green/blue colours! How lovely!:heart:

GS, you may want to grab 2 twillys to wrap the handles! You may need to protect the handles for this light colour. The same twilly that you have is available in a turquoise cw that is quite suitable.
Oh LS, that's a great suggestion! OK, I shall run down to check on the turqoise colourway!:nuts: