A Very BIG ThankYou to my SA - a reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The last few days had been very stressful for me and my kids. They were having their exams and I was trying my best to coach them.:sweatdrop:

Halfway through the week, I was already feeling mentally drained:Push:, tho I was not the one taking the exams!:P

So, I had to get some therapy before depression sets in...:P

2. wow, may I be the first one to congratulate you???!! what did u get? please show~~ no matter what it is, i am sure it's already made you feel all better:yahoo:

3. what is it??????????

4. I was on afternoon offs from Mon till Thu so that I could run home to pick the kids up from school, and settle them down for their last min revisions before each paper the following day...:sweatdrop:

The SA from another store called on Tue to say there were some shoes on sale that were still available in my sizes...so...I planned for a 30min drop-by on my way home the next day...even tho I had already bought some Stuart Weitzman heels just 3 days back!:P

5. Sooo, on Wed, I rushed off from the office, down to the store. But as I was crossing the road, my legs detoured me to my usual H store...I don't know why??:confused1:

6. I went in, didn't see my SA and I asked for him. They said he was out for lunch and would be back in 15mins time. So, I thought maybe I should just look around and run off, since the kids are waiting for me and I was not even suppose to be here in the 1st place!!:P

7. sorry about your stressful day, but a little therapy..... cannot wait to see what the doctor ordered!

8. The SM said she can call and check if he's on his way back but I felt bad interrupting his lunch. H service being H service, was undeniably superb as my SA appeared within the next 10mins!:smile:

He said he was already planning to give me a call that afternoon as he had something to show me!:nuts: Oh, did I get some telepathy signals??:idea:

9. He told me to give him a sec and off he went into the lift...

He was back in a jiffy with a big box in his hands!:nuts:

I couldn't wait for him to open it but had to contain my excitement:yahoo: cos I was not expecting anything since I am still 'new' to him...:smile:

10. :yahoo:What is it???

11. He opened the box and I was like 'This is dropdead gorgeous!!!'

BUT, I had to seek DH's opinion; since he is the financial controller of the family...:Push: Tho I earn my own living, he plans for our retirement and reminds me of what I need and what I don't need...:cursing:

12. :popcorn:

13. So, I asked to snap a pic of the beauty, sent it off to DH's mobile and waited anxiously...:sweatdrop:

DH replied within the next 2mins 'Nice colour'.

Phew, I thought. And now, strike while the iron's hot!!:wlae:

I text him saying 'Can I get it?' And he replied 'Wait for the weekend'. Duh!:Push:

14. Noooooooooooo! Don't wait!:crybaby:

15. The SA was very nice and said I could think over it for the next few days while he puts it on hold for me.

So, off I ran back home to continue with my kids' revisions...with that beauty stuck in my head...I was in love...literally!! And the pic which I snapped at the store went straight into my mobile's wallpaper...:heart::heart::heart:

The next 24hrs, I was like 'ants on a hotpot'(translated from a Chinese proverb' to mean anxiety)...I waited for the morning, while sitting next to DH in the car to discuss it with him :P