A Valentines Day suprise from a GREAT PF FRIEND... PICS!!!!!

Tamy119 is a VERY deserving recipient of this gift, it was not even generous ENOUGH!!! I could have gone on and on!!! She was not only an AWESOME RAOK buddy that went ABOVE and BEYOND but sends me little gifts all the time! I recv'd my RAOK gift and was BOWLED OVER...only to come home 2 days later to an envelope...from Tammy!? WTH? What could it POSSIBLY BE??? I swear she has already cleared out both her local boutique AND outlet for my V-day gifts, but low and behold somehing inside that i do flips for!!!!
COACH HANTAGS!!!! She sent me either 6 or 7 leather hangtags ALL the same size in different colors!!!

She know's I collect them and had already sent me 2-3 in previous gifts! I am getting ready to make the most BEAUTIFUL FOB out of all of them! Partnered with the one's I already had, some I recently scored off of feebay and a few I've got on the way...I PLAN to have enough to make 2 FOB's!!! 1 for myself, and one for the person who made them possible and a fabulous friend! Tammy~ you deserve all the gifts you receive for the great gift you give me...friendship!