A Valentine's Day reveal <3

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I thought I would share my latest purchase, a stunningly beautiful red Roady. I can't believe I waited so long to get this style. It is so simple and easy, yet such a work of art. I am so impressed with the style, the leather and the color of this bag. I got it from ******, Erica is always a pleasure.

The bag may appear more pink than it is. It is a real blood red color. One of the best reds I've ever seen, actually. These are iphone pics taken at the office and they don't do the bag any justice. I will have to re-take some pics with my good camera at home. Also, I will try and get a mod shot today.. :graucho:

HAPPY V DAY TO ALL!

ROADY1.jpg

ROADY2.jpg

ROADY3.jpg

ROADY4.jpg

what a beautiful color! is it comfy? If i didn't have so many darn hobos this would be THE one! how does it compare to say the Nikki, or day bag? congrats and what a great V day present!

what a beautiful color! is it comfy? If i didn't have so many darn hobos this would be THE one! how does it compare to say the Nikki, or day bag? congrats and what a great V day present!

You simply must try this bag. It makes all the difference in the world when you take out the stuffing and put your items inside. It hangs so naturally and just molds to your body but keeps a really nice hobo shape, too. The is no comparison between this vs the nikki or even the day bag. For me anyway, but I will try and break it down for you.

Compared to the Day bag - I find the 'Day' to be a tad too small for me and a lot of the time, the leather is too thin for my taste. The corners wear out quick and the handle frays easily. I have given up on the Day for this reason. It's mainly about size though.

Compared to the Nikki bag - I think the Nikki9 is a great hobo and for a while, was my favorite hobo. It's a great size and when made with good leather, it hangs just right. Over time though, I have shied away from bags with too much hardware. For me, the Nikki has a touch too much hardware and besides aesthetically, it makes the bag heavy to wear if you're heading out all day. Also, the roady has a longer strap drop compared to the nikki. You can fit the roady over a jacket or bulky sweater but it still has that cool hobo look.

I wish I took a mod pick yesterday so you could see just how beautifully this bag drapes. It has just the right amount of hardware to make a statement but without being over the top, IMO. The leather is thick and sturdy but not too heavy... and totally smooshy! The lining is a beautiful black satin. The stitching is impeccable. Overall quality is 10+. And to answer your question, the bag is so easy and comfortable to wear. This bag should be called the 'easy'. LOL.

I really suggest you try one out if you can. You will probably end up liking it better than some of your current styles. It's a great bag. I'll post mod shots either tonight or tomorrow.

You simply must try this bag. It makes all the difference in the world when you take out the stuffing and put your items inside. It hangs so naturally and just molds to your body but keeps a really nice hobo shape, too. The is no comparison between this vs the nikki or even the day bag. For me anyway, but I will try and break it down for you.

Compared to the Day bag - I find the 'Day' to be a tad too small for me and a lot of the time, the leather is too thin for my taste. The corners wear out quick and the handle frays easily. I have given up on the Day for this reason. It's mainly about size though.

Compared to the Nikki bag - I think the Nikki9 is a great hobo and for a while, was my favorite hobo. It's a great size and when made with good leather, it hangs just right. Over time though, I have shied away from bags with too much hardware. For me, the Nikki has a touch too much hardware and besides aesthetically, it makes the bag heavy to wear if you're heading out all day. Also, the roady has a longer strap drop compared to the nikki. You can fit the roady over a jacket or bulky sweater but it still has that cool hobo look.

I wish I took a mod pick yesterday so you could see just how beautifully this bag drapes. It has just the right amount of hardware to make a statement but without being over the top, IMO. The leather is thick and sturdy but not too heavy... and totally smooshy! The lining is a beautiful black satin. The stitching is impeccable. Overall quality is 10+. And to answer your question, the bag is so easy and comfortable to wear. This bag should be called the 'easy'. LOL.

I really suggest you try one out if you can. You will probably end up liking it better than some of your current styles. It's a great bag. I'll post mod shots either tonight or tomorrow.

thanks for the review! I might have to try one. thanks! :smile: