A Unique Valentine's Surprise.....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my husband and I were relaxing last night and he decided to snack on some chips that we had in the cupboard. He was munching away and suddently asked me to come over quickly. He could not believe what he found in the bag of Lay's on Valentine's Day.....so here it is.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. How cute is that!?!
    What an awesome find!

3. Cool!

4. Save it & Sell it on ebay! lol

"Miracle of Love on a Potato Chip"

Finally we have proof that love is the future of the world! hhehehe

5. :lol: How cute! I love that you took a picture of it!

6. I still have it. I put it in a zip lock baggy. The only thing is that I wrote the date on the back of it with a Sharpie marker.

7. LOL!! That's cute!!!!

8. that is too cute!
    the night before v day i found 2 chocolate chip cookies [the ones in the 100 calorie pk] were baked together in a perfect heart. i showed it to dh and he said something about it being cool and then i ate it :biggrin:

9. That is cute. Thanks for sharing.

10. haha too cute!

11. Really cute!!!!!

12. That is so cute! Good for you for saving it.

When I went to Sunday school, they often served pretzels as snack afterwards, because they said the pretzel's shape looked like a heart with praying hands inside.

13. :nuts: Hahaha, that's awesome. I don't know about you but I'd be like, "OMG IT'S A SIGN!!! A sign for LOVIN."

14. haha that's cute!

15. Ha, how cute is that?