A unique goodie from Bal Milan! I tiny little reveal ;)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just came back from a lovely holiday in Italy and was a couple of days in Milan. I met Choleglamour there and of course we went to Bal Milan:graucho: Unfortuntately a lot of stuff was sold out but they did have a tiny little thing I couldn't resist! We both gasped when Carmen (the SA) showed it to us:nuts:

I is a 10 year anniversary item, and even though it's tiny I thought it deserved it's own reveal! Soooo...here it is:

[​IMG]

2. Introducing the custest little coin purse/charm ever, a mini version on the classic First bag!

The color looks really similar to 04 Marigold, it's a tiny bit darker than my 2010 Moutarde City. They also had one in an Apple green color and one that looked like a cross betweed 05 Turq and 10 Cyclade. I liked this one best of course;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Comparison with a CP and a mm coin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. I tried to compare it to my Moutarde City but I don't think pics show the difference very well. It can be used as a bag charm but not sure I will do that since I'm not a "charm person";)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

But it looks very cute on my 2010 Olive City I must admit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #5 Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
    the workmanship of this accessory is incredible:tender: , as you said it is simply unique*A* :woohoo:!!!

love the colour as well ....

CARMEN showed us other 3 LE colours:one was apple green for sure , and other probably seafoam 04!

all adorable ,but this is just a little ray of light !!! :sunshine:

6. molee808, you make the cutest little bbag charms and you know I have been drooling over your home made City version! But now I don't need to try and make one myself (it would definitely not look as cute as yours anyway, lol!!)

7. uhmm i am also not a big fan of charms on bags, but this is so pretty !!! :nuts::nuts: it must be outside the bag :yes::tup:

8. thanks dear *F*! I'm so happy Carmed showed us these cuties:tender:

And you are right, the blue/green one could look more like 04 Seafoam, but with a tiny bit more blue in it perhaps? I would like to get them all if I could...!!:P So cute!

9. Actually I wear it outside my Olive City today, I couldn't take it off!

10. .....dear, i will probably come back in milan tomorrow , i am so tempted to buy one as well (but i already have 2 cp and i know they are enough for me)

thanks for the comparison too ;)

so the colour is deifintely moutarde!simply stunning sweetie!!

11. It's so cute and pretty!! May I ask how much was it?

12. OMG she is adorable......Cutest thing I've ever seen.....:tender:
    You have hit a little jack pot my friend. Such a gorgeous color....
    Love it....:hugs: Huge congrats dear *A* Looks gorgeous with your Olive City..:smile: Would look awesome with Black & Anthra too!!!:graucho:

13. OMG!! Too cute!!

14. Wow this is too cute! How much was it PnP if you don't mind sharing? So tempted to get one but I'm not a charm person either and this baby deserves to be showed off!

15. oh that is just the most gorgeous little thing! What a great little momento of your trip - i love it!