A Unexpected Reveal.. So happy

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing good so far this year. Just wanted to share a what I got yesterday.
    I got a phone call from my local Hermes when I was shopping with my best friends whilst we were out of town. I was so not expecting so soon as I had just bought a Lindy at Christmas, but what she offered though was too hard too pass.

I was so excited and my friends too that we cut short our little trip and ended up taking them along to share the buying experience with me.
    Hmmm, might have just introduced them to the Orange slippery slope..lol

I was initially in two minds of the size, but I was totally won over by the colour and hardware. Without further ado here she is.. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458141818.007412.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458141853.151830.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458141872.109288.jpg

2. B :loveeyes:

3. Ohhhhh is it colvert ghw B30? Just a WAG...

4. My guess is also colvert B30 in GHW?

5. Introducing Ms Blue Izmir b35 in phw ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458144767.223969.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458144783.600679.jpg

6. Gorgeous blue!!
    Absolutely love it..especially with PHW

7. The blue is so pretty. Congrats.

8. Did I see a Twilly case?

9. +1

10. Well spotted!

The Orange one is the one I got yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was a good match? So I only bought the one twilly for now. The other blue and yellow twilly I got at Christmas. Any thoughts? Which matching pair should I get?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458148937.207951.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458148949.845931.jpg

11. Congratulations This is one of the most beautiful shades of blue:yahoo:

12. Its gorgeous! Such a beautiful bag. Congrats! :biggrin:

Love the orange twilly... (really,really loving blue and orange together)

:smile:

13. I LOVE them both. I always lean toward the Orange, but the Yellow is so Springtime.

14. SOOOOO pretty!!! Doesn't H make the best blues?!!! I adore the orange twilly with it...love the combination of orange and blue. Enjoy your gorgeous new bag!!:love::heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice