A Typical Week For : Billionairess Yuki Oshima-Wilpin

She seems sweet. The media always wants to make an heir seems spoiled and bratty. I bet she was told to name/price drop, people like to know how the rich live. Oh well, at least she tries to help, more power to her!

I'm sorry but she sounds INSANE. literally...like a drunk, insane woman!!! I didn't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes at her crazy antics in the Times article...
Yeah, I wouldn't mind being a billionairess...but if that means I'd be psycho like her, NO THANKS!! :upsidedown:

Ha ha! I like the bit on Wednesday where she boasts that she goes to the same hairdresser as Alex Best!I would keep that quiet if I were her - have you SEEN the state of Alex Best's hair!!! It looks like straw.

Seriously though - of course I wouldn't work if I had that much money, but I would do something like go back and study something i've always wanted to but never had the time or cash to. Also, it's all very well being concerned about animals but that obviously doesn't extend to the environment - how many carbon emissions does a private jet flight give out I wonder? Not very "organic" is it?

Lastly, is it me or does her life sound a little...boring. Even she says it's boring at times. I love to shop but every day of the week? It would become a chore and not a treat.

Reactions: monella
everyone has different aspirations. If someone wants to live off of there parents, then so be it. No one has any place to judge another persons choices and decisions. I can tell you that most of the population, if given the opportunity, would jump at the chance to be handed money all while doing nothing all day. I dont know many people who actually aspire to WORK to WORK, they work because ultimately they NEED the money. end of story IMO. She has the money to do nothing, she can travel the world, buy what she wants, go where she wants without thinking twice--kind of like 99% of celebs. More power to her.

I'd LOVE to be the daughter of a billionaire.....and I'm not going to lie!:nuts: