Jimmy Choo A Tulita question?

Juda

O.G.
Apr 23, 2009
Do you still have your Tulita handbags????
Since it was my 1st Jimmy Choo handbag, I am sort of reluctant to let it go.
I don't use it anymore, do you think the Tulita bag is a keeper???? Is it a classic Jimmy Choo or a trendy handbag that had its glorious days?

I don't have mine anymore, but I do still love the style! I would say this is more of a classic style bag instead of a "classic jimmy choo". Which one do you have?

I totally agree it is a classic style bag . I have the black grained leather hobo.
In their pre fall 2009 collection they added Tulita ballerina flats.

Tulita was the name of a collection. There are over 10 bags in the Tulita Collection. I have a Tayten, Thelma and True from this collection. I liked this collection. The satchels have a classic look to them, unlike most of the stuff from the past 2 seasons. I will always keep my Tayten, Thelma and True. One of our members, varied_obsessions, collects bags from the Tulita line...they are all very pretty.

Check out the reference library thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/jimmy-choo-style-reference/tulita-collection-pics-only-211582.html

My black Tulita was my very first Choo bag. I bought it in NY in May '05. It was my first high end bag also. I will never give up my first born ;) I love all the styles of Tulita :biggrin:

Attachments

• Jimmy Choo - Tulita.JPG
    Jimmy Choo - Tulita.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 65
  • Jimmy Choo - Tayten.JPG
    Jimmy Choo - Tayten.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Jimmy Choo - True Python.JPG
    Jimmy Choo - True Python.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 78
Thank you for your replies.
The tulita ref. library was a great help.
I totally agree with jmcadon it is a (classic style bag instead of a "classic jimmy choo". )

I am keeping my tulita.:yahoo:

Attachments

• jimmy Choo.jpg
    jimmy Choo.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 70
Glad you're keeping it, this is Tulita family - the black one has gone to a new home, but still have the other 3.

Attachments

• DSCF1869.JPG
    DSCF1869.JPG
    155.6 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCF1848.JPG
    DSCF1848.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 72