A Triple Treat! **PICS**

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
It took some time before I got all three, what with authenticating procedures on two items, bidding time, payment handling and shipping.

In the last five days, I’ve received three parcels from three different parts of the world. Three LVs from three different seasons. All three will be revealed in this thread and as some of you know me, I take lots of photos so this thread is photo-heavy. I hope you’ll enjoy these reveals nonetheless!

1​
First up was shipped from London and is part of this year’s Louis Vuitton x Stephen Sprouse Tribute collection. This piece has proven to be quite an elusive one as luck failed me in the three stores in Berlin, and my store couldn’t get a transfer from the British capital. With the help of the very chic and cool 00o00 who lives in London, he was able to get the last Graffiti tie from the Sloane Street boutique for me.

graffititie1.jpg

graffititie2.jpg

Crafted in 100% silk with a delicious luster, the Graffiti tie is my first from LV. I’ve used it at a party last weekend, where I wore it with a white collared shirt and a black waistcoat lending focus on the Graffiti signature.

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
2​
Up next was a rare never-been-used find at a Danish reseller site and shipped from its owner who lives in Paris. I believe it comes from S/S ’06 and features a tortoiseshell material that I find exquisite. Here is the Huntington sunglasses!

huntington2.jpg

huntington3.jpg

huntington4.jpg

huntington6.jpg

huntington1.jpg

I instantly fell in love with the shape of the frames and even though I had no idea how it’d sit on my face I took my chance. Luckily enough, it’s perfect! The detailing on these sunglasses is superb and the engraved Louis Vuitton signature is something you don’t see much nowadays. Hello summer sun!

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
3​
The last piece is something I’ve always wanted to get after seeing its photos from fellow owners deluxeduck (who I have to thank, along with the authenticators, for his approving nod) and yed. Featured in the men’s S/S ’05 collection, the Initiales Tanger Sac Plat in Ebene is something that’s quite hard to come by but am now a happy owner of. Purchased from the same Danish reseller site, this bag in excellent condition was shipped from Copenhagen but was purchased in the Champs Elysees store by the previous owner.

tangerfull1.jpg

tangerv.jpg

tangerzipper.jpg

tangerlabel.jpg

tangerleathercorner.jpg

This good looking tote features a geometric V imprint that’s taken from Gaston Vuitton’s personal monogram (source: deluxeduck), something that’s very striking against the brown Mini Lin canvas, calf leather trimmings and brass hardware. I have been using this in the least four days and loving it!