A Triple Instant Reveal :)

mrs.JC

LV and Let LV
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
Hey ladies and gents! I know I haven't done a reveal in over a year, but I just wanted to share a triple reveal with all of you.

For Christmas my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I replied, "a new bag." My husband got me the Balenciaga Giant Gold City in black. However, after using it for a few days, I regretted not getting another bag I wanted more so a few days later, my husband got me the LV Galliera PM in Monogram.

Lastly, we found out about the upcoming price increase which is rumored to be at 10%. For Valentines Day, we had planned to purchase me a Damier Ebene Speedy 30 in Las Vegas for our vacation. The tax difference between here and Vegas is about 5%--not willing to pay almost 20% more for a purse, he decided just to buy it for me now.

Needless to say, I am on a purse ban until at least September... but I do think it was worth it!

photo-1-1.jpg

Thanks for reading, all! Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Hey ladies and gents! I know I haven't done a reveal in over a year, but I just wanted to share a triple reveal with all of you.

For Christmas my husband asked me what I wanted for Christmas. I replied, "a new bag." My husband got me the Balenciaga Giant Gold City in black. However, after using it for a few days, I regretted not getting another bag I wanted more so a few days later, my husband got me the LV Galliera PM in Monogram.

Lastly, we found out about the upcoming price increase which is rumored to be at 10%. For Valentines Day, we had planned to purchase me a Damier Ebene Speedy 30 in Las Vegas for our vacation. The tax difference between here and Vegas is about 5%--not willing to pay almost 20% more for a purse, he decided just to buy it for me now.

Needless to say, I am on a purse ban until at least September... but I do think it was worth it!

photo-1-1.jpg

Thanks for reading, all! Happy New Year!

Congratulations on all of your new beauties!