A trip to the movies with my Holy Grail

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went and saw Resident Evil Retribution and it was the of the best movie I have ever seen in my life!!! The movie was flawless and I am a Resident Evil fan (video game and movie) from the beginning and this movie exceeded my expectations. I LVOE Jill Valentine and Ada Wong in the movie! My Multicolore Speedy 30 and I recommend this movie haha!

image-1850619867.jpg image-1955457248.jpg image-324255221.jpg image-3844559399.jpg
  2. Gurl, I'm sure a lot of heads turned with that beautiful bag!

3. oh my goodness...jill looks so different! You look fab with your Speedy :smile: Did you like the movie? I'm a big fan as well of the game.

4. I LOVED the movie. I am going to see it again in 3D! Yeah Jill looks different because she was brain-washed. Have you been keeping up with the game? Resident Evil 5 was when Jill turned blonde. Resident Evil 6 is coming out Oct 2!

5. #5 Sep 14, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2012
    You look fab. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie:smile:

6. Luv the speedy! Looks great on you.

7. You and your speedy look gorgeous!!!!! The hubby and I are also fans of resident evil and we're going to watch it tonight! :smile: glad you liked it.. :smile:

8. WOw! You look stunning with it! =)

9. You rock this speedy! Is it new-the vachetta is so light still. I would love to have this bag in such good condition. Thanks for sharing:smile:

10. I'm watching that movie tomorrow. Congrats on the HG bag, you look fab!

11. nice..

12. rocking it for sure!

13. Yup the bag is new. I got it last week! I have a reveal of it on my YouTube channel in my signature if you want to see :smile:

14. I've been dying to see that movie since I've seen the trailor on youtube like forever ago! Your speedy is to die for and yours makes me miss mine so much! I also love your youtube videos! Keep 'em coming!