A trio of mini reveals !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies
    Just wanted to share with you my recent mini purchases

Attached Files:

2. The purse is from lovehandbags and is gorgeous buffalo leather with silver hardware - perfect to match my Black bays and Putty Bays

3. Oooh lovely things Ltded.....i didn't know you could get a putty leopard keyring - thats really cute.....and i love the travel card/card holder too.....and the LL purse is a classic all by itself isn't it? Well done!

4. Love LHB!! What a find!
    well done xx

5. The keyring is a definite keeper and looks like it may accessorise my Black Bays for a little while

Attached Files:

6. Very nice trio indeed!

7. #7 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    The keyring was bought blind as I hadn't seen one before , had thought it was like the pink leopard one on mulberry.com but this is actually better to go on my Black Bays. The travel card holder was more of a surprise as I'm sure I ordered the credit card holder !
    Never mind will have to have a day out in York to return it ( hee hee )

8. Lovely goodies! Well done on finding them. The long wallet looks like a great size!

9. I think I need a purse like that to go with my black Bays ;) It's absolutely georgeous!

10. Lovely items Ltd! Well done

11. Very nice new things, congrats ! They all match your Bays superbly !

12. Thanks for all the kind comments - it was the first time I'd used lovehandbags and they are fab .....the description for the purse was totally accurate which is very reassuring - will deffo use them again. I've been looking for a black /silver hw purse for a while and this is perfect.
    I actually phoned Shepton about the putty leopard pouch that someone had spotted and the SA told me about the keyring ! Happy days !
    Going to sign off for now and spend a bit of time with DH - he's feeling a bit neglected and I need to soften him up about the trip to York at the weekend ! ( to return my travel card holder which should have been a credit card holder)

13. Lovely new things! The bays looks especially ace with the sexy kitty keyring xx

14. wowser IWANB - that signature is a bit bright for this time of night!

15. Lovely purchases Ltd - super cute keyring & the black purse with the silver h/w is just gorg - well done