A trio of mini reveals !

Oooh lovely things Ltded.....i didn't know you could get a putty leopard keyring - thats really cute.....and i love the travel card/card holder too.....and the LL purse is a classic all by itself isn't it? Well done!

The keyring was bought blind as I hadn't seen one before , had thought it was like the pink leopard one on mulberry.com but this is actually better to go on my Black Bays. The travel card holder was more of a surprise as I'm sure I ordered the credit card holder !
Never mind will have to have a day out in York to return it ( hee hee )

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind comments - it was the first time I'd used lovehandbags and they are fab .....the description for the purse was totally accurate which is very reassuring - will deffo use them again. I've been looking for a black /silver hw purse for a while and this is perfect.
I actually phoned Shepton about the putty leopard pouch that someone had spotted and the SA told me about the keyring ! Happy days !
Going to sign off for now and spend a bit of time with DH - he's feeling a bit neglected and I need to soften him up about the trip to York at the weekend ! ( to return my travel card holder which should have been a credit card holder)