A tribute to my new shoes!

Xtina0509

Jan 7, 2009
Today my first pair of YSL tribute's came in the mail! I usually buy L.A.M.B shoes and other contemporary brands so this is my first pair of high-end designer shoes. Not sure where to wear them first but I dont want to ruin them! lol

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 143
They are totally gorgeous. And you can wear your Tributes wherever and whenever...I love my pairs. They create an instant pop, no matter what.

Though, there was this time that I ended up at Home Depot in my tribs, and that was probably not a good idea. Nothing looks sillier than super high heels at Home Depot!

They are totally gorgeous. And you can wear your Tributes wherever and whenever...I love my pairs. They create an instant pop, no matter what.

Though, there was this time that I ended up at Home Depot in my tribs, and that was probably not a good idea. Nothing looks sillier than super high heels at Home Depot!

LOL, thanks for the advice I will stay clear of home depot! But yes I agree they do create a pop they transform a simple outfit into a fashion statement.

Congratz on your new sandals! where them with anything and where them everywhere. they're so versatile even in the winter, i have a black patent pair and i pair them with opaque black tights and dresses or skirts for a night out since it's been getting cold here.

Can't get wrong with
A patent tribute!!! Have them in
Light olive / beige color and wear them
With dresses, jeans , skirts!!
I travel a lot and it's the pair that I pack first!!!