A TPF'r PCE Party at the boutique!

bunnymasseuse

BunniesN'DaSun
O.G.
May 8, 2008
I had the lovely chance to spend time with some TPF'r folks and their friends at a nice, early PCE shopping party held at a local FP boutique (with accommodating staff who worked their butts off!) this morning.

It was a good hour and a half of shopping time and MANY ladies were seen exiting with more goodies than they came with :smile:

Since the ladies might be more camera shy that most (or even the BF popular Bunny), the bags that these lovely ladies brought were MORE than willing to strut their stuff as they patiently waited in the chairs for their respective owners to determine what they were bringing home with them!

Here are some of the pictures of their bags hanging out in the shoe section :smile:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sadly, most of the PCE purchases I made I am going to have to await their arrival before being posted, but of the two I walked away with only one can be photographed at this time (the other is wrapped for the MIL for Xmas).

In attendance were:
CA-Anonymous
mayhurst
bunnymasseuse
lovemydeals
shellindc
PurpleFashnstar
Delta31
Friend of shellindc
Friend of bunnymasseuse

We graciously missed:
VirtuousDiva
legacychristy
burgandy05
Nancy in VA
oxlivhopexo
mamee
drspock7
sfennell14
novosibirsk

and many others who were not able to come due to timing.

Can't wait to have the opportunity to share another event like this again with many folks who I never got the time to meet and chat with before!

Attachments

• PC120028a.JPG
    PC120028a.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 795
  • PC120030a.JPG
    PC120030a.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 772
  • PC120029a.JPG
    PC120029a.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 761
Aww! I'm sorry I missed it. But nephews dad arrived too late for me to make it before the opening. I hope you guys had a ball and I am able to make the next one. So, wha did you get

Aww! I'm sorry I missed it. But nephews dad arrived too late for me to make it before the opening. I hope you guys had a ball and I am able to make the next one. So, wha did you get
I got:
Madison Dotted Large Cosmetic case in B4/CM for MIL
Unknown necklace item # (even boutique can't find it, if anyone knows please let me know!)
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Vday Conversation Sphere keyfob
Love Letter Leather Charm
Lion Keyfob
Cassy in Espresso (8), hope they fit!
attachment.php

Betsie Black in 8.5
attachment.php

Attachments

• q691_esp_a0.jpg
    q691_esp_a0.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 535
  • q701_blk_a0.jpg
    q701_blk_a0.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 544
  • PC120033a.JPG
    PC120033a.JPG
    174.8 KB · Views: 549
  • PC120035a.JPG
    PC120035a.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 546
  • PC120037a.JPG
    PC120037a.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 549
They had a picture of each of them in TooT but they did not email me a picture of it, no.

No drill down on it yet either, I think it just became available in the last 24-48 hrs.
ok thanks, yeah I ordered a few keychains that aren't available, but were available for pre order, if they don't work I may have to order a couple that you ordered...