A tpf wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
I was just reading a post on the ebay forum and the following advertisement was at the bottom of the page. Why would this be on this site! Does TPF not vet its advertisers to make sure they sell genuine merchandise?

It shows a FAKE Coach bag.

tpfadonebayforumpage.png

Are you saying you say the ad HERE? If so, there's a thread in Feedback Dropbox since it's not an eBay topic. When you report them, Vlad handles it. Google makes mistakes, they are not supposed to advertise counterfeits but a site squeaks through now and again. Vlad just needs to know.

Are you saying you say the ad HERE? If so, there's a thread in Feedback Dropbox since it's not an eBay topic. When you report them, Vlad handles it. Google makes mistakes, they are not supposed to advertise counterfeits but a site squeaks through now and again. Vlad just needs to know.

Yes, it was at the bottom of the page of a thread on the ebay forum.

That's pretty funny although it is my understanding that the site itself, shopathome.com doesn't actually sell any products, fake or otherwise. They are directing users to coupon codes.

Vlad will never see this in here. I'll flag him to this thread. IN the future please post any issues like this in our Feedback Dropbox forum :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.