A TOTALLY Dilemma

Loveitall

J'aime le soleil
O.G.
Jul 30, 2007
For the new year my boyfriend was going to get me the Totally Damier Azur MM. the MM is big for my frame but for $150 more retail i figured might as well get the most bag for my money.

Yesterday i was walking around the City and found a consignment store to my suprise they had the Totally Damier Azur PM, in really good condition, no scratches or signs of wear except a slight patina in the leather, come with dust bag for $799. they said they couldn't hold it so i need to make the decision asap.

I feel like the MM would give me more options because of its size, like if i have kids i could use it as a diaper bag, put my laptop in it...i don't know I just liked the idea. But since i have no real need for the space and wanted the bag mainly because of the look, i don't know what to do.

Since i can get the totally PM at a significant discount should i just get or should wait to get the MM? Please help ladies.:wondering

TIA

For the new year my boyfriend was going to get me the Totally Damier Azur MM. the MM is big for my frame but for $150 more retail i figured might as well get the most bag for my money.

Yesterday i was walking around the City and found a consignment store to my suprise they had the Totally Damier Azur PM, in really good condition, no scratches or signs of wear except a slight patina in the leather, come with dust bag for $799. they said they couldn't hold it so i need to make the decision asap.

I feel like the MM would give me more options because of its size, like if i have kids i could use it as a diaper bag, put my laptop in it...i don't know I just liked the idea. But since i have no real need for the space and wanted the bag mainly because of the look, i don't know what to do.

Since i can get the totally PM at a significant discount should i just get or should wait to get the MM? Please help ladies.:wondering

TIA

Get the MM. You can find it for $799 on ebay. Just get it authenticated here. I have the MM and love it. It's a terrific tote.

Get the MM. You can find it for $799 on ebay. Just get it authenticated here. I have the MM and love it. It's a terrific tote.

thanks. i did want to wait for the MM because all my bags are kind of the PM size anyway and i wanted one big bag, that i could carry my ipad, or laptop if necessary. I never purchased on ebay, because i always get so nervous since they dont accept returns, but i'll check it out.

thanks. i did want to wait for the MM because all my bags are kind of the PM size anyway and i wanted one big bag, that i could carry my ipad, or laptop if necessary. I never purchased on ebay, because i always get so nervous since they dont accept returns, but i'll check it out.

You can also stalk the resellers like Yoogi's Closet and Fashionphile.

I have the Totally MM, so I'm biased, but I think it's the perfect size. I would wait and get the MM. Just because something is a good deal doesn't mean it's right for you if it's not what you really want. Good luck!

I did this with a Monogram Totally PM and I regret it now because the PM size is just too small for me. I'm probably going to sell it and upgrade to a MM like I originally wanted in the first place.

nyshopaholic said:
I did this with a Monogram Totally PM and I regret it now because the PM size is just too small for me. I'm probably going to sell it and upgrade to a MM like I originally wanted in the first place.

+1

I have the azur pm and its been sitting my closet for over a year. At the time I thought it was cute but now I find it too small for work and too big for nights out:sad:

I don't own one but I try on both but the mm is the prefect size, the pm is a little too small i think, I'm 5'1 n is doesn't look huge on me either!! Good luck with your decision , let us know when u get yours :smile: :happydance:

My DH got me the PM for Christmas and I feel like its too small, I am not a fan of the amount it drops from shoulder. It feel like when I would fill it up, it would pooch out under my arm too much maybe...?

I just got the MM for Xmas. It's quite roomy and fits all the day to day stuff nicely. I think the PM is too small especially if you want it to do double duty as a diaper bag. But then again I might be a little biased since I originally wanted the GM but alas it was humongous.