A Tiny Reveal

GillianAnnie

Dec 28, 2012
Nothing as exciting as my last reveal (how could I top that??) but I wanted to share this little item with you all.

DSC03434_zps1790a583.jpg

A complete bargain reduced from £71 to £25 in Cheshire Oaks..

It started life as this..

DSC03437_zps7c4faa3b.jpg

and has been transformed to this..

DSC03442_zps170fd3d1.jpg

I think it fits in very well with the rest of my charms, do you agree?
(Bracelet and charms by Swarovski)

A complete bargain reduced from £71 to £25 in Cheshire Oaks..

It started life as this..

DSC03437_zps7c4faa3b.jpg

and has been transformed to this..

DSC03442_zps170fd3d1.jpg

I think it fits in very well with the rest of my charms, do you agree?
(Bracelet and charms by Swarovski)

Ooh - that's fab (and very creative!) :biggrin: The handbag is just "you" - and what a bargain, too! I need one of those little tree discs for something that needs one!! :roflmfao:

Ooh - that's fab (and very creative!) :biggrin: The handbag is just "you" - and what a bargain, too! I need one of those little tree discs for something that needs one!! :roflmfao:

Thanks and yes it is very 'me' being a pink bag!

Ahhh that's lovely, congratulations, what a great idea :biggrin:

Thank you!

Lovely!! Very cute :smile:

Thank you!

I wanted one of these I never thought to do something like that it looks so good!!

They had pink and blue when I got mine. I think they were reduced so much as nobody uses phone charms any more. I thought it would make a great charm for my bracelet.

might have to buy one ,are there many left ?

I really don't know sorry. I found mine by chance as I was looking for a keyring and they only had fish ones (which I wasn't keen on). The tiny pink bag just jumped out at me and I envisioned it on my charm bracelet. The SA said it was a phone charm but to be honest she was more interested in admiring my Valentine Alexa (as were most of the staff in there!) :biggrin:

I bought the charm anyway and took it apart to fit on my bracelet. :cool: