a tiny instant reveal :)

Just wanted to share with you all my first Hermes piece!
I recently bought a CDC a while ago but ended up passing it on because it was too small. So when it came time to get a new wallet I immediately looked to Hermes and fell in love with the simple beauty of the Bastia.

So here she is! maisie paws included!

View attachment 3376315

Thanks for letting me share, many more reveals to come!
Very charming picture...especially love the inclusion of the furbaby! I have an orange bastia and love it...I'm constantly impressed by what tPF'ers use this for- earbud carrying case, etc.

Very charming picture...especially love the inclusion of the furbaby! I have an orange bastia and love it...I'm constantly impressed by what tPF'ers use this for- earbud carrying case, etc.

It's a great size! I only carry three cards and maybe a coupe dollars around with me and I didn't want a full sized wallet because I simply didn't need one. But this fills all the holes, it's simple and beautiful, it's light and easy to use but still closed and is secure. Couldn't ask for more!

I have one and love it. So clever. I bought my daughter in law one for her birthday. I was afraid with so many coins it would open up and spill out everywhere in my bag, but it doesn't.

I have one and love it. So clever. I bought my daughter in law one for her birthday. I was afraid with so many coins it would open up and spill out everywhere in my bag, but it doesn't.

No it's been really great! I've been looking for so long for the right piece I'm so glad I came across this one! I hope she is loving it!!

Just wanted to share with you all my first Hermes piece!
I recently bought a CDC a while ago but ended up passing it on because it was too small. So when it came time to get a new wallet I immediately looked to Hermes and fell in love with the simple beauty of the Bastia.

So here she is! maisie paws included!

View attachment 3376315

Thanks for letting me share, many more reveals to come!

Love this pic!
And what a cute little Bastia.
Many congrats.