a tiny instant reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wanted to share with you all my first Hermes piece!
    I recently bought a CDC a while ago but ended up passing it on because it was too small. So when it came time to get a new wallet I immediately looked to Hermes and fell in love with the simple beauty of the Bastia.

So here she is! maisie paws included!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465411073.309037.jpg

Thanks for letting me share, many more reveals to come!

2. You'll love it. Coins are so easy to see and remove. It's a great compact size.. Enjoy it and congrats.

3. Congratulations!! Love the kitty paws too!

4. Lovely, congrats!

5. Great first piece of H! I want one, too!:smile:

6. Love the Bastia design, it is just too cute. I don't have one, but I want one also.

7. Oooooh I want one too!!! Beautiful way to start❤️❤️

8. Thank you! It fits my cards in it too! I didn't really want a full sized Wallet but I wanted something that shut all the way too! This is great because it was everything I needed!

9. Thank you! Maisie has big paws lol.

10. Thank you!!

11. Thank you! Gotta start slow lol!

12. I feel in love with the pink one but decided that black was prob better long term considering I use my metro card multiple times a day. So it's constantly getting thrown around.

13. Thank you!!

14. So cute!!!

15. I love it! Your kitty has great taste!