A Tiffany Christmas..

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
I have 2 atlas pieces in RG as well and I love every atlas piece in RG. Congrats and please post a modelling pic when you have a chance. Merry Christmas.

Reactions: BPC

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I have 2 atlas pieces in RG as well and I love every atlas piece in RG. Congrats and please post a modelling pic when you have a chance. Merry Christmas.
Best I could do with my camera phone. Please ignore the messy hair.
I'm wearing it with my small atlas circle pendant. I also have the pierced atlas bar pendant that's currently having the chain lengthened at Tiffs. I'm hoping to wear all three together at some point, or at last two..
20161226_094311.jpg

Reactions: MatAllston

MatAllston

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Thanks for the modeling pic. I have the same circle Atlas pendant. My other RG Atlas piece is the bar pendant. The key looks very nice on you!

Reactions: BPC

BPC

Mar 31, 2012
Thanks for the modeling pic. I have the same circle Atlas pendant. My other RG Atlas piece is the bar pendant. The key looks very nice on you!
Weird, I think we have the same rg atlas pieces..lol..

Reactions: MatAllston

BPC

Mar 31, 2012
Thanks everyone.

I've been wearing it everyday since receiving it. First time ever my hubby put such thought into a gift. Usually he just tells me to get what I want. But it's been a crappy year and he's just been an amazing guy- exactly what you want in a partner. Love the gift, but more so the man behind it.

Decided I'm gonna wear it alone too. Like the way it look best that way.