A thiny sundaynight reveal

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
I have been searching for some Mulberryfun lately. But nothing has really been going my way. I have been down to Oslo two times in hope of seeing the black and the OL alexa. They had the oak one wich is so beautiful, but at the moment I am craving after something different.
I tried to get a bronze brooke from ebay to find out 1 minute before it ended that I could not put in a bid as the auction was UK only. A mistake from the seller as she had listed that she would send it to Europe. :hysteric:

I feel so sorry for my self so I just had to get a little (!!) Mulberrything just for the sake of it...

Attachments

• tn_CIMG1242.JPG
    tn_CIMG1242.JPG
    4.4 KB · Views: 33
Oh, I love these, I have seen one in real life and they are stunning. I bet you are so pleased. I also love the larger one they do as well.

They are very cute. I dont carry so much in my purse, so its a good size for me.
The bigger ones (more like pouches?) are very nice too. I will maybe try and get one if they go on sale.

chloe: thank you! Little to do on sundaynights... just wait for mondaymorning to arrive. Bedtime!!

figaro: oh, they are so popoulare? Then maybe not for me. I think they are pricey at full price since they are made of polyester.