A thiny sundaynight reveal

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Norway
I have been searching for some Mulberryfun lately. But nothing has really been going my way. I have been down to Oslo two times in hope of seeing the black and the OL alexa. They had the oak one wich is so beautiful, but at the moment I am craving after something different.
I tried to get a bronze brooke from ebay to find out 1 minute before it ended that I could not put in a bid as the auction was UK only. A mistake from the seller as she had listed that she would send it to Europe. :hysteric:

I feel so sorry for my self so I just had to get a little (!!) Mulberrything just for the sake of it...

Attachments

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
UK
Oh, I love these, I have seen one in real life and they are stunning. I bet you are so pleased. I also love the larger one they do as well.

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Norway
Oh, I love these, I have seen one in real life and they are stunning. I bet you are so pleased. I also love the larger one they do as well.
They are very cute. I dont carry so much in my purse, so its a good size for me.
The bigger ones (more like pouches?) are very nice too. I will maybe try and get one if they go on sale.

figarogirl

Nov 4, 2009
UK
Yes, the pouches are quite large, great for carrying bits and bobs that sit in your bag. You are really lucky to get one as they have all sold out online!

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Norway
thanks beljwl, LovinMyMulberry and Sarah Lizzie!!

It's colorful and fun. It will make me smile everytime I lift it up from my bag to pay for milk and bred :biggrin:

kvamkvam

O.G.
Oct 12, 2009
Norway
chloe: thank you! Little to do on sundaynights... just wait for mondaymorning to arrive. Bedtime!!

figaro: oh, they are so popoulare? Then maybe not for me. I think they are pricey at full price since they are made of polyester.