A Theme Emerges - my (outofcontrol) Collection

oh no, what happened to your gorgeous black and white works????? i was inlove with your black work so much - it inspired me to get my own!
i guess in order to feed the beast, some sacrifices must be made...:death:

Amazing! That black city in the first photo looks exactly like a black city I had lol.
And I had 5 paddys once, which transformed into Bals. Wonder what it is about that?

Nicole, you noticed :blush: Ms White Work is in a wonderful caring home :heart: and Ms Black is on her way to a new mommy now.

I really would loved to have kept them all, but I wanted more color, KWIM?

And I couldn't afford to keep adding, without subtracting a little :shame:

SunSpark: it's PaddyBackLash! Our shoulders need a break and beg for bbags :P

ahh... remember when my collection was just a duo :whistle:

prada054.jpg

Panda: which Chloes did you keep??
Meno: could you tell that to my DH ;) He thinks I am mad!!!
Handbag, Kimair: the Pewter is the only metallic I ever dared to own :yes:
Fayden, Shoe, Anna, Cheshire: I am soo in love with my Bals these days I can't imagine cheating on them then way I did with Chloe.
Danae: the Silverado is sooo unique and rich, it's one of the reasons why I never bought a caramel bbag
Twiggers: isn't that funny how some bags get 'demoted'!!
Loth: it was a fun transition for sure; finding the Chloes new homes and getting to pick my next bbag to stalk :wlae:
Pluiee: the Cornflower Oval is awesome, the leather is very smooth to the touch, not at all like the 05s, but I love the veins :tup:

ebay-1-14-07100.jpg

My Chloes were really wonderful to hold and pet but when it came to carrying them, the size was awkward and the weight was prohibitive. And I kept smacking that half pound lock into stufff, like my dining room table, and my car :Push: and my CHIN!! :bagslap:

But that first bbag was like heaven :tender: and the 05 leather turned me into a junkie fast!!

I totally know what you mean about the bbags being like heaven. They are such a joy to hold and carry around. I can't believe how quickly a collection can go from one bag to several in a relatively short period of time. I have tried to vow to to acquire any more until I divest of a few that are unused, but I love them all. Tough decisions are coming my way.

They're beautiful! Just like Twiggers, I'm converting and selling all my LV's to fund more Bal's but just keeping 2 that are near and dear to my :heart:. Love all the colors, just like a bag of Skittles! YUMMMMM!!!:P

A droolworthy :drool: collection, thanks for posting your bags. Today I reorganized my closet and the Bbags make up 50% of the quantity. Aren't they great! Has this phenomenon happened to others?

ejsc, Rensky, Allison: to think my first three bbags were black, white, and red!! :nuts:

It was only after I got my hands on that amazing goat leather that was somehow delicate and durable at the same tim, that I realized I could get these bags in COLORS!!! :yahoo:

Chuggie: I made myself the same promise after I bought the LE Magenta (which I didn't keep). So to get the new Magenta Work I had to sell something :sweatdrop: and then I found a fabulous home for Black Work (since I had an 05 black city too).

So the thing is, there is not a bag in this collection that I can let go of!!! Which means I can't find anymore that I need to buy.

Louis: good luck on your conversion :tup:

Jburgh: they sort of creep in, don't they??? :graucho: