A thanks Button?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi
    I realise this site is packed with fantastic features already:yahoo:, I was just wondering if it would be possible in the future for us to have the thanks button. So when you start a thread or make a comment, other members can press a thanks button in response to your post??

Sorry if I made this thread unclear, I hope people can understand what I am trying to say:smile:

2. But it's only a few letters to type, lol.

Besides, then for equality I'd have to ask for a 'I think that's all crap' button as well :P

3. I actually like that hack on sites when I see it, it won't change people's post counts but it's a quick way for people to acknowledge great info.
    I think someone asked for this recently.

4. Thanks Merika hee hee!

Thanks Swanky, that was exactly what I meant (you said it far better than me :yes:), to quickly acknowledge someone's great info and post! :tup:

5. :lol: I think that would cause a lot of pain :nuts: