A Thank You To Gayathri!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Gayathri, Thank you for taking the time and always listing the great NM & BG handbag deals. When ever I see a great deal posted on a handbag from NM it always seems to be from you. Thanks again!

2. And thank you to everyone else who does. Because of you people I have gotten some great deals on bags

3. Count me in, Thanks. My dear gayathri!

4. many thanks ladies!these are great!

5. i agree! although part of me hates you for tempting me so:drool:

6. Absolutely...and to all who have done the same - it's so thoughtful!

7. Thank you Gayathri. I must say, though, that I had reached my quarterly spending limit (as agreed upon by my husband and myself...), and I was supposed to be not shopping until July 1st!!! But I couldn't resist the Edith shopper deal...I mean, it was such a deal! I am not sure what I am going to do when I get the bag. Hide it from the Hubby until July and then say I ordered it? He's no dummy...goodness, now the real drama begins!

8. Thanks for all your postings! I love how we all shared our feedback ans shared pics after our purchases. It really makes a diff in our decision making. ;)

9. thank you for the links!

10. Aww, thanks girl :smile:

11. yes, we all appreciate your efforts on the bag notifications!! you're the best. :smile:

12. I agree, thank you Gayathri for posting these links, and thank you Tee7654 for prompting us to thank her!

13. Yes! Thank you, Gayathri. I have purchased several bags at really good prices.

14. Yup.. yup many thanks Gayathri :smile:

15. Here's another "thank you" to you!! I've been looking at these treasures you've been posting!! Great deals!