A teeny tiny reveal after a weekend trip to H!

Beautiful items...congratulations and enjoy! Thank you for posting the modeling pic of the Tonkin pendant...I've been eyeing it on the H website and was wondering how it would look on. It looks fabulous on you!

You've picked some lovely lovely new goodies! you look fabulous with the Tonkin pendant and the twilly and scarf are perfect for your gorgy bags! Congrats~

Congratulations on another successful H shopping trip!! The horn looks great on you and I am a big fan of the Tohu Bohu twilly!! Loving the dipdye too - the colour is gorgeous!

Thank you, papertiger, Hermeneutics, mimi 123, luxgal, dogbiskit, mishkaluv, LGA82, Celia_Hish, pamella, hanyeu, smallfry, boo1689, bagmad73 and LV-PRADAfanatic! :love::flowers::flowers: :hugs:
Mimi, the pendant is black - to go with everything.

The horn necklace looks beautiful on you! And I love your brides de gala scarf: am considering it in blue myself, but yours is gorgeous too, congrats!

You have chosen some beautiful items, congrats. I particularly love the Horn Pendant and the Dip Dye scarf (both of which I'm hoping to add to my small collection very soon!!).

And a smallest H tower in the world:

attachment.php

I never get tired of seeing little Orange towers :graucho: