a tear on the leather........

1. has anyone ever experience a tear on the leather of the bag, if so, does it gets bigger?

2. Could you take a picture and show us the location? Whether a tear gets bigger depends on the stresses it will undergo.

3. sweetie, i know you took the tags off, but you've gotta call AR & ask them to exchange the bag for you :girlsigh:...i received a bag from them with a tear in it (see below)...i didn't want an exchange, but they refunded my $$$ & didn't charge me a restocking fee since it was defective ;)

51945d1155169384-has-anyone-bought-their-b-bag-without-actually-072506_14044.jpg
  4. just call them up in the morning. you paid 1200 for a bag that has a rip? hell no! tag attatched or not, it has a flaw, make them take it back, it really is not that big of a deal, and believe it or now, the SAs at AR are very nice! no need to be afraid of calling them up- things like this happen.

5. never had tear on my b-bag, but if it's not caused by you, i think you should return it!

6. the newer eather had a tendency to get dry and "ripped", sometimes a conditioner will help, but it really depends on the severity of the rip. if you paid full price and it's brand new, i say you exchange it. good luck!

7. I've received a bbag with a tear before and I exchange it promptly. I called the same day I received it to let them know. But, I didn't take the tags off mine. I think the soonest you call and let them know the better. I would definitely exchange it for a new one.:yes:

8. Yes you should exchange for another because the tear could get bigger ... you don't really want to take a chance. I bought an emerald courier and it had this soft spot (all the veins met together on one spot and it seemed prone to rip). I kept putting conditioner and lubriderm on that spot but it just kept bugging me so I just returned the bag.

9. Definitely call them- I am sure they'll be more than happy to exchange it for you!

If I got a bag w/a rip I can guarantee I'd be on the phone the second after I saw it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice