A Tattersall Reveal!

Moolio

Nov 15, 2012
Canada
So a little back story to start...last summer when I was at International Drive, I had picked up an MFF short trench in the jade colour. Sadly after getting it home and trying it on even layered with sweaters, I couldn't make the size work for me. It was a L and it felt like I was swimming in it. Because I don't live near any outlets, this jacket simply sat unused in its garment bag for a long time while I tried to figure out a solution.

Fast forward to this summer when Coach launched their first semi-annual sale. I'd had my eye on the black tattersall short trench for a while but still couldn't justify paying $239 + tax for a spring/fall jacket. My department store that carries Coach wasn't having any better deals either so I waited a bit more. After the Independence Day weekend, I discovered that the price had dropped again, this time to $189 and I decided it was time.

I called the closest boutique inquiring about the jacket and to my surprise, they had stock in my size which was put on hold. When I explained my situation with jade trench, the SAs were very nice and happily processed the exchange with no problems. So now without further ado, I present to you black tattersall short trench in M! This pattern is lovely and the jacket itself fits me like a glove. No more bulky sleeves and floating shoulders for this girl!

Thanks for looking! 😺

Attachments

bigal

Jan 24, 2014
So a little back story to start...last summer when I was at International Drive, I had picked up an MFF short trench in the jade colour. Sadly after getting it home and trying it on even layered with sweaters, I couldn't make the size work for me. It was a L and it felt like I was swimming in it. Because I don't live near any outlets, this jacket simply sat unused in its garment bag for a long time while I tried to figure out a solution.

Fast forward to this summer when Coach launched their first semi-annual sale. I'd had my eye on the black tattersall short trench for a while but still couldn't justify paying $239 + tax for a spring/fall jacket. My department store that carries Coach wasn't having any better deals either so I waited a bit more. After the Independence Day weekend, I discovered that the price had dropped again, this time to $189 and I decided it was time.

I called the closest boutique inquiring about the jacket and to my surprise, they had stock in my size which was put on hold. When I explained my situation with jade trench, the SAs were very nice and happily processed the exchange with no problems. So now without further ado, I present to you black tattersall short trench in M! This pattern is lovely and the jacket itself fits me like a glove. No more bulky sleeves and floating shoulders for this girl!

Thanks for looking! 😺
Very cute!

jenn805

O.G.
Oct 3, 2010
California
Thank you! Can't wait for the weather to get cool enough to wear this beauty :smile:

Yep, and jade trench now has the opportunity to make someone else as happy as tattersall has made me.
It looks so cute on you
I remember seeing this on the sale and wanting it