A taste of my collection...

1. Hey ladies, this is my first post on tPF. I hope my pictures show up. Well unfortunately my b/f has my digital camera so here a just a few pictures I took awhile ago of some of my LV collection.I will add more pics in the next few days of my Dior, Ferragamo, Chanel & Gucci bags.

I have to say of all the items pictured the little white MC Porte Monnaie happens to be my fav as it was the first LV item I purchased myself.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I love the little Porte Monnaie too, it's adorable and the patina really makes the colors pop. And you have a great Cerises collection! :love:

3. A veritable feast. Gorgeous :love:

4. Fantastic collection! I love your Cerises pieces.

5. Gorgeous! I like the BV and the Cerises speedy...nice!! :heart:

6. Aww.. the PMP and the mini HL are just too precious together !

7. lovely collection, the MC mini sac is so cute! :love:

8. Oh, I just L:heart:VE your collection!! Which is your favorite?:P ;)

9. i love all your items! theyre adorable! especially the cerises!

10. Thank you ladies! Unfortunately I still have not been able to upload my other pics from my digital camera because I cannot find the cable to hook it up to my computer. Tomorrow I'm gonna check out Best Buy or Circuit City to get a new cable so I can put my other pics up.

11. Beautiful collection!!! Thank you for sharing.:flowers:

12. What a great collection. I love your cerise items.

13. Gorgeous Collection .. :flowers:

14. greta collection, nice cerises, more chanel, gucci and dior.....can't wait

15. Got to :heart: the cherries! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice