A taste of bubblegum !! Reveal and opinion

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
Hello, Fast forward two weeks after asking for an opinion regarding a bag in this sub forum, I have made a decision !

First of all I would like to thank everyone who chime in the previous thread.

Now let me show you some photos

Anyone here ?

****I am loving it but hubby is telling me it is not as pretty as he imagined. Telling me to reconsider it as I have 30 days return period. What do u guys think ? Keep or return ?

I just done some possible outfit shot with the bag but I haven't start using it. These are the clothes from my own closet (sorry they are not that awesome but I love them).

After handling it, i personally love love love the twist bag. I will say yes to any color combination in the twist. Hubby picks this color himself. However when the bag arrives he is not 100% satisfied. Since hubby is not in love with the color I thought of asking for professional advice from the purseforum. I am leaning towards keeping it because it is so pretty and hubby picked it out himself. What do you guys think ?

Keep or exchange for another color ?

IMG_1506152923.800525.jpg
IMG_1506153111.583522.jpg
IMG_1506153274.829380.jpg
IMG_1506153287.864753.jpg

So pretty! Congrats on your new LV!

Let's see her! :coolio: And if you really like this Twist, please keep!!!

Thank you ! It is very cute and almost brings the bubblegum taste into the atmosphere. I am leaning towards keeping it. Hubby says it is totally up to me. He picks the color and I guess he is now slightly disappointed when he sees it in real life. Twist has been released for a while and I have been wanting one for sooooooo long.

Last edited:
Reactions: litchi